Led by Emma Mackay, create some traditional and easy-to-make mezze (small plates of excitement)! Healthy, playful and easy made meals meant for sharing with vegan (and non-vegan) friends and family alike.
Let’s roll with:
- Garlicky tofu “feta” and spinach Spanokita triangles
- Warm slow-cooked caponata with oven-baked olive and rosemary focaccia
- Baked chickpea falafels with spiced tahini drizzle
- Lime, mint and freekah tabouleh
- A vegan burger designed to revolutionise your meals – protein-packed and served with wonderful accompaniments
- Cauliflower rice with capers, green olives and preserved lemon
- …and finish with magnificent rose water and dark chocolate truffles.