A fabulous Thai cooking adventure and a memorable hands-on cooking class. You will expand your knowledge and master the taste and art of making authentic Thai food at home. Join leading expert, Rebecca Ng as she expands your knowledge and understanding of Thai flavours using an array of fresh ingredients. You will learn many wonderful cooking techniques along the way. Rebecca believes in learning by getting involved and by asking questions, you’ll be encouraged to actively participate and get hands-on in this fabulous Thai cooking class.
The menu includes:
- Smoked duck salad with citrus, peanuts and red chilli dressing
- Crispy soft shell crab, green papaya, mint and kaffir lime
- Charred stir-fried rice noodles, green peppercorns, beef and Thai basil
- Mastering a great red curry paste from scratch
- Red curry chicken, Thai eggplant and chargrilled pineapple
Learn more about Rebecca Ng:
Growing up in Tasmania, Rebecca formed an appreciation for fresh produce. Whilst completing her apprenticeship, Bec was awarded a scholarship to work with Tetsuya Wakuda in his Sydney restaurant. This experience emphasised the importance of the quality and freshness of ingredients and also taught her the discipline of precision.Bec built on her skills in her work in Melbourne, particularly as sous chef at Longrain and head chef at Magic Mountain Saloon. Bec loves all types of food but has a special love for Asian, and particularly, Thai cuisine.