Be part of this wonderful sweets and desserts extravaganza. A much-awaited class: come and learn the secrets to Patma’s incredible tea & dessert recipes.
On the menu for this beautiful class:
- Pandan chiffon – a soft sponge l cake delicately flavoured with the pandanus leaf which give its fragrant green colour and flavour
- Lapis surabaya – a favourite tea time favourite from Indonesia. A sponge base cake with coffee and vanilla as the dominant flavour
- Semolina or sugee cake – a rich base butter cake with semolina and almond powder as the key ingredients in this tea time treat
- Coconut biscuits – a butter base biscuit with deciccated coconut. A must for all the festive seasons or just a tea time biscuit to have with a cuppa
- Nutella horse shoe cake – a sponge base cake with chocolate and Nutella filling. A swiss roll folded to look like a horse shoe. Light and delicious!