Be part of this wonderful sweets & desserts extravaganza.
A much awaited for class. Come and share the secrets to making some of Nellie’s most popular desserts.
On the menu for this indulgent class is:
- Nellie’s chocolate brownie – It’s legendary & we can’t wait to share it.
- A super indulgent butter pudding – I mastered this thanks to my lovely friend, Guy Mirabella and it’s the most wonderful of wonderful’s. “The best bread and butter puddings are made with French pastries. This is something else and it is terrific with spoonfuls of apricot jam dolloped randomly. Utterly delicious also served with your favourite vanilla ice cream.”
- The world’s best chocolate chip cookies…..truly.
- Cheats vanilla slice – nothing wrong with a short cut here or there when it creates something this good, this tasty & this speedy. This will be your new answer to friends popping in for the afternoon or dinner or your child’s dessert table. It will take you back to very happy places.
- Perfecting scones & their variations
- Hazelnut & chocolate friands – from the cookbook ‘Relish Mama family’ ……& the joy, we are told, these darlings have given to so many.
- Chestnut & rosemary Italian cake – “A sentimental recipe from my Sister Kirsty. This is an absolute treasure.”
- Lemon & cucumber cakelettes with gin syrup & lemon curd and mastering infused syrups for desserts.
- Lavender flatbread with candied lemon & lemon ricotta.
- Flourless orange cake with semi-nude yoghurt icing & candied orange slices.
Ohhhh …..and we’ll enjoy a salad together which will be served with homemade labne and homemade hummus to keep the sugar highs at peace.
Please note that given the variety of the menu & the extensive menu, this cannot be an entirely hands-on class. It will offer opportunities throughout the class however & will be very up close & very interactive & very delicious.