Don’t miss out on this cooking class at Relish Mama where Salads are more than the star.
The concept of ‘salad’ has been changing in everybody’s minds and hopefully, the recipes that follow will help you to look at salads in a whole other light. I hope they inspire you & I hope they nourish you. I hope they give you many happy moments around your own shared table.
Salads are pretty sexy & exciting these days. They are not merely leaves….not even close. I use vegetables, grains, fruits, a variety of rice, pulses, seafood’s, meats and more.
Salads are definitely Nellie’s love and they will take front and centre stage in this exciting class with this warming & nourishing salads menu.
Please note this class welcomes Vegetarians with only one dish featuring meat as the protein and another featuring fish. This is all about embracing healthy and nourishing dishes this season.
Please note that the menu is subject to change, depending on ingredients and new beautiful inspiration.
A guide to the menu is :
- Cauliflower salad with tahini yoghurt, Middle Eastern spices and crumbled homemade kale crisps
- Whole roasted cauliflower with romesco & avocado
- Grace’s sweet potato wedges with smoked paprika mayo & spice mix
- Powerhouse Camargue red rice salad
- Brussels sprouts with pomegranate & labne (season depending)
- Raw shaved broccoli salad with almonds and pomegranates
- Quinoa, freekah, kale & corn salad
- Grilled sardines with capers, rocket and raisins
- Freekah pilaf
- Spiced chicken salad with blistered red grapes and rocket or radicchio
- A modern-day potato salad (hold the mayo)