Don’t miss out on this cooking class at Relish Mama where Salads are more than the star.
The concept of ‘salad’ has been changing in everybody’s minds and hopefully, the recipes that follow will help you to look at salads in a whole other light. I hope they inspire you & I hope they nourish you. I hope they give you many happy moments around your own shared table.
Salads are pretty sexy & exciting these days. They are not merely leaves….not even close. I use vegetables, grains, fruits, a variety of rice, pulses, seafood’s, meats and more.
Salads are definitely Nellie’s love and they will take front and centre stage in this exciting class with this warming & nourishing salads menu.
Please note this class welcomes Vegetarians with only one dish featuring meat as the protein and another featuring fish. This is all about embracing healthy and nourishing dishes this season.
Please note that the menu may change slightly depending on ingredients and new beautiful inspiration.
A guide to the menu is :
- Raw broccoli shaved salad
- Cauliflower salad with tahini yoghurt, Middle Eastern spices and crumbled homemade kale crisps
- Powerhouse rice salad
- Brussels sprouts with pomegranate & labne
- Grilled fish with capers, rocket and raisins
- Freekah salad with slow roasted tomatoes, red capsicum and Persian fetta
- Spiced chicken salad with peaches and rocket
- A modern-day potato salad
- Tofu larb in lettuce cups