A feast of the senses is what this class is. A vegetable lover’s tour of the middle east.
An all new class and menu led by Nellie Kerrison.
This class has a little demonstration and information as well as lots of hands-on action.
On the menu :
- Mum’s red lentil soup
- Hummus three ways – Nellie’s best hummus | Carrot & cumin hummus & Beetroot hummus
- Baba Ghanouj with fried halloumi and egg Homemade Pitta bread
- Lentil rice salad
- Middle Eastern ratatouille
- Tabbouleh with cauliflower at the heart of it all & scooped up with cos cups
- Green chickpea falafels with cucumber yoghurt
- Broccoli with almonds and harissa butter
- Chargrilled corn with saffron butter
- Meringues with sumac, rose water & pomegranate to finish this glorious feast