A feast of the senses is what this class is. A vegetable lover’s tour of the middle east.
An all new class and menu led by Nellie Kerrison.
This class has a little demonstration and information as well as lots of hands-on action.
On the menu :
- Mum’s red lentil soup
- Hummus three ways – Nellie’s best hummus | Carrot & cumin hummus & Beetroot hummus
- Baba Ghanouj with fried halloumi
- Homemade Pitta bread
- Lentil rice salad
- Warm carrot salad
- Freekah, cauliflower, cranberry & almond salad
- Green chickpea falafels with cucumber yoghurt
- Raw shaved broccoli salad with almonds and pomegranate
- Brussels sprouts with pomegranate and labne or Chargrilled corn with saffron butter (season dictates menu)
- Meringues with sumac, rose water & pomegranate to finish this glorious feast