Become familiar with some great Mexican street food! Good Mexican food is fresh, vibrant and incredibly flavoursome. Nellie Kerrison is the teacher for this fabulous class and she will teach you how to make sensational Mexican at home. This style of food is relaxed yet impressive. It is great for family meals as well as for wonderful nights of casual entertaining with friends.
On the menu is :
- Master your very own homemade tortillas
- Kingfish ceviche
- Tomato rice pilaf with green goddess dressing
- Mexican chilli beans
- Chargrilled Mexican style corn with a spice mix and chipotle mayonnaise
- Chicken Tinga with smoky tomato sauce
- Raw broccoli salad
- Raw cabbage salad with buttermilk dressing
- Classic Guacamole
A fabulous Mexican feast and all washed down with some sangria, who could resist?