We have had many requests for a vegetarian cooking class for kids and teens and here it is.
Roll up those sleeves for some really delicious food with a delicious healthy spin. This class is for primary school-aged children aged approximately 6-11.
Join Nellie in this hands-on cooking class.
On the menu:
- Nellie’s warming and nourishing sweet potato and coconut soup
- Homemade vegetarian sausage rolls
- Ava’s speedy weeknight tuna and herb-filled couscous * – please read below.
- Healthy zucchini and chocolate bread
- Margherita pitta pizzas
Older tweens and teens most welcome in the afternoon 1.30-4 pm
- The tuna couscous is a pescatarian dish rather a vegetarian one. Please write in the comments when booking if your child is strictly vegetarian so we can omit the seafood here.