All new class at Relish Mama lead by our wonderful, Emma Mackay.
In this class, Emma shares her favourite recipes, loads of information and hands on techniques using these natural and delicious ingredients.
On the menu….
- Quinoa –Goats Cheese and Pomegranate Salad
- Buckwheat – Blinis, with Salmon and Crème Fraiche
- Chick Pea (Beesan Flour) – Pakora’s with Raita and Kasoundi
- Puy Lentils – Poached Ham Hock with Bourginon garnish
- Farro – Confit Duck and Mushroom Risotto
- Chocolate, zucchini and quinoa cake. Hazelnut cream
Flavour, texture, and elegance for food lovers using ancient grains, lentils and pulses. Versatile, healthy and take the front of stage to create exciting new meals to add to your own repertoire.
About Emma Mackay –
Emma started her career during the height of the Nouvelle Cuisine in Melbourne.
Emma became heavily involved in the pastry kitchen, thus began the process of refining her craft in a selection of Melbourne ‘s finest kitchens including ‘Rockman’s Regency’, ‘The Stoke House’, ‘Pomme’, and ‘Langtons’. This led Emma to fulfill a career dream of working a ‘stage’ with world famous Pastry Chef and author Michel Roux at his Restaurant ‘The Waterside Inn’, Bray, U.K, in early 2001.
In late 2001 Emma took on the Co-Head chef position at ‘Blake’s Cafeteria’ with Daniel Wilson and owner Andrew Blake. This happy union culminated in Emma and Daniel being jointly awarded ‘The Age Good Food Guide’s, ‘Young Chef of the Year’ in 2002.
Emma is a certified Industry Trainer.