A class not only for Francophiles and our vegan friends – if you’re looking for healthy, plant-based alternatives with class, this might be the class for you.
Join chef Emma Mackay as she defines and de-mystifies how to create French dishes at home. Get involved as we teach you how to prepare, pull together the elements and enjoy a glorious French feast at the end.
Learn how to make:
- Tian of Avocado and Baguette with fine herbs, served with a Tomato and Basil Sorbet
- Chilled Carrot and Ginger Vichyssoise
- Summer Vegetable Ratatouille à la grecque (vegetables à la grecque is a classic French dish, with vegetables slightly pickled in a broth of vegetables, stock and wine)
- Ancient Grain Salad
- Braised Fennel and Onion Galette
- French-inspired Salad, made with summer lettuce, nectarines, mint and homemade macadamia mayonnaise
- Chickpea Water Bombe Alaska
- Apricot Pâte de Fruit