A must for all those needing to get a handle on a Fodmap-friendly diet. Join leading expert Meaghan Farrel, founder of NOGO Sauces (NOGO = NO Garlic + NO onion). Our time will be filled with recipe ideas, cooking tips and tricks for those with Fructose Malabsorption.
This class will cover:
- Tips and tricks for cooking for fructose malabsorption
- How to bring taste back without those nasty FODMAPs
- How to turn everyday recipes into FODMAP-friendly meals
You will be helping Meg prepare and cook this FODMAP friendly feast, finishing with a glass of vino and an Asian banquet for everyone to enjoy.
On the menu:
- Pan-fried dumplings with Chinese vinegar dipping sauce
- Rice paper rolls (pork and prawn) with peanut sauce
- Vietnamese mint beef salad
- Lemongrass chicken served with sesame rice noodles
**Recipes included as well as a bottle of Meg’s NOGO Sauce to take home and try.