Learn how to cook fish like a pro! You will learn dishes that look amazing, taste divine and yet are so very simple to prepare once you’ve learnt a trick or two. Selecting and storing your seafood is a very important part of the cooking process. In this learn, your chef Caroline Gray will advise on how to store and select fish, allowing you to plan ahead and confidently serve your guests meals that they will remember.
On the menu:
- Hot, sour, sweet, and salty prawns
- Beet-cured salmon with horseradish cream sauce
- Beer-battered flathead tails with homemade tartare sauce
- Turkish-baked Seafood Stew
- Crispy-skinned, wholebaked snapper with Relish Mama’s signature chermoula served with a couscous, lentil and pistachio salad
- Kerala Fish Curry – tamarindy, coconuty, tomatoey deliciousness.