Caroline will show you how to rock this season like a pro with dishes that look amazing, taste divine and yet are very simple to prepare once you’ve learnt a trick or two.
Selecting and storing your fish and seafood is a very important part of the cooking process and in this class, Caroline will advise on how to best go about this so you can plan ahead and confidently serve your guests a meal they will remember.
• Oysters four ways
• Hot, sour, sweet, salty prawns
• Beet cured salmon with horseradish cream sauce
• Beer battered flathead tails with home made tartare sauce
• Crab, coconut and green mango salad (Christmas menu only. Swapped for flathead during the year)
• Crispy skinned whole baked snapper with Relish Mama’s signature chermoula served with a couscous, lentil and pistachio salad