Quyen will share her family tips and secrets with you and a very special all new Vietnamese menu sharing wonderful dishes from Hoi An and Hue.
Come and explore and enjoy the wonderful flavours of Vietnamese cooking. Learn how to get a true taste of Vietnam in your own home kitchen.
Quyen was born and raised in Vietnam and has many traditional family recipes and stories she wishes to share and her classes are much loved at Relish Mama.
On the menu for this special cooking class is :
- Hue Rolls
- Rice paper rolls with vermicelli noodle with herbs, poached pork belly and pickled prawn
- Cuốn Diếp – Beef with lemongrass wrapped in rice paper with the green mustard leaf and served with peanut and sesame sauce
- Duck salad (Hue style) – Poached duck with herbs, green mango, shredded banana blossom, shredded cabbage and topped with crushed roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, fried shallots and ginger dressing
- Chicken Rice (Hoi An Style) – we will also make ginger and spring onion dipping sauce and pickled green papaya to serve with this wonderful rice dish
- Char-grilled Eggplant dressed with spring onion oil, sweet and sour sauce
- Vietnamese Beef Stew