Discover the wonderful flavours of Vietnam, a cuisine regarded as one of the best in the world. Your teacher Quyen was born and raised in Vietnam. She will take you on a culinary journey to her favourite places and share with you some of her family recipes and childhood stories. Enjoy recipes with depth and variety that you can replicate in your own kitchen. Join us for a very special, intimate and much-loved class full of authentic food with incredible flavour.
On the menu:
- Homemade fried spring rolls wrapped in lettuce leaf and served with Vietnamese dipping sauce
- Rice paper rolls with fresh prawns, chicken, salads and traditional Vietnamese herbs
- Green papaya salad with prawn and pork fillet
- Stir-fried beef fillet served with a watercress and an Asian vinaigrette
- Sensational tiger prawns braised in coconut juice
If you have loved our Vietnamese classes with Quyen in the past or you are new to our Vietnamese cookery classes – you are in for a real treat!