Join Nellie Kerrison, founder of Relish Mama for this exciting barbecue class.
Gift vouchers are available.
Learn how to be a real grill master. There is so much more to barbecuing than meets the eye.
In this class, we will discover how meat can be kept moist and delectable, whatever the cut. We will learn that when ingredients require only a very brief time on the grill, additional flavours can be added and how best to apply these flavours — whether through rubs, mop sauces or salsas.
From BBQ entrées through to main dishes, sides, salads and a simple bbq dessert – all will be cooked in this fantastic barbecue masterclass and enjoyed in our BBQ dinner party where you will become a true grill master.
Below is an example of some of the dishes which will be enjoyed in class that can be cooked all year round.
In this class, Weber Genesis is used for cooking on as well as our charcoal Primo grill.
- Homemade pizzas on the barbecue
- Quick & easy chicken and halloumi sausages
- Barbecue king prawns with Nellie’s spice rub (great for fish & chicken too)
- Dukkah crusted lamb cutlets with pomegranate molasses
- Glorious cedar planked salmon
- Smoked lamb riblet’s with a sensational homemade barbecue sauce – cooked in our Primo grill
- Hickory-smoked beer butt chook – cooked in our Primo grill
- Aged rib eyes with house-made chimichurri and lemon (reverse sear method)
- Perfect scotch fillet steak every time
- Barbecue spicy Mexican corn
- Peaches with creme freche and honey or charred pineapple with coconut (season depending)
This is one heck of a class not to be missed and will step all guests barbecuing up one HUGE notch as well as be dazzled by the wonderful world of smoking.
This class can also be arranged for private groups of 10 or more (including Corporate groups) at a mutually agreed date & time. Contact us to discuss further.